Session 1: October 06-09, 2016 Chester, CT
Join us for Session One: Holistic Practice and the Nurse Healer in Chester, CT. The Guest House Retreat and Conference Center is a beautifully renovated country inn surrounded by centuries-old forrest, overlooking a tranquil pond. The Guest House provides a quiet, restful atmosphere perfect for renewal, rejuvenation, and nurturing time. Cozy up to the fire with a cup of tea, enjoy a relaxing massage or explore the beautiful grounds. You will feel welcomed, refreshed and peaceful here.
The Session One program fee covers:
- On-site learning and on-line learning tuition
- Program materials (100+ page manual, Aromatherapy manual and essential oils)
- 27 Continuing education contact hours suitable for certification
- Accommodations (private and shared accommodations and commuter option available)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, except where noted)
- Preparation for all levels of the National Board Certification in Holistic Nursing offered through the American Holistic Nurses Certification Corporation
- HN-BC (requires a Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing or higher) o HNB-BC (requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or higher)
- AHN-BC (requires a Master’s Degree in Nursing or higher) o APHN-BC (for licensed Master’s Degree in Nursing only)
- An individual faculty mentor-advisor to assist you during the program. All faculty mentors are graduates of the IHAP and board certified in holistic nursing
- Restorative yoga class- one per session
Payment options and Program discounts are listed here. Please read carefully. We look forward to you joining us for this transformational program. Thank you for registering!